1 Bunnieclaire: UPDATE + 2 new videos

Saturday, November 10, 2012

UPDATE + 2 new videos

Posted by Unknown at 10:20 PM
Been a few months, I've been busy being preggers and getting married.
I married the love of my life on October 27th 2012 and have been blessed with a baby girl who is due the first week of March, 2013.

In the crafting world: I have an updated and made an in-depth video about how to make pom pom creatures, AND I have made a video redoing an old pair of Toms shoes. DONT THROW AWAY YOUR OLD TOMS you can customize them and make them shine like new ;)
 Check out the videos! (links below)
Video Tutorial CLiCK HERE




Converse Jack Purcell Ox Tod Shoes (Navy) - Kids' Shoes - 4.0 M (Google Affiliate Ad)
Princess Enchanted Infant Shoes (White/Pink) - Kids' Shoes - 8.0 M (Google Affiliate Ad)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bunnieclaire Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei