1 Bunnieclaire: Decorate Ceramic Mugs with SHARPIES/ Permanent markers

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Decorate Ceramic Mugs with SHARPIES/ Permanent markers

Posted by Unknown at 6:58 PM

So if you are looking for a project to keep the kids busy, or something nice and cool they can do to make for a teacher, mother's day, or fathers day....THEN this project is PERFECT. 
Ceramic mugs used to be the old "cant do anything to this stupid mug, ughhh throwing it out." Or maybe it was "I am not spending $25 on ceramic markers so you can color on this mug"

WELL now you can use sharpie markers AKA permanent markers!!!
Get a blank ceramic cup, color/draw with these markers, and then bake in the oven.
I baked my cups at 425 for 30 minutes. Then I let them cool in the oven for fear of them cracking in my cold kitchen. Check out the video and have FUN!



2 comments:

Unknown on April 3, 2013 at 12:11 AM said...

Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u





Sharpie Permanent Markers

ayshwariya on May 4, 2013 at 3:45 AM said...

Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!


http://www.totalsupplies.com/sharpiemarker.aspx

Post a Comment

 

Bunnieclaire Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei