1 Bunnieclaire: Cool Silhouette Art

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Cool Silhouette Art

Posted by Unknown at 9:56 PM
While experimenting with construction paper crayons (which are my all time favorite crayons, because they are SO COOL) I came across an idea! Most of the children who are in my art club are children who LOVE to dance. So I decided we would do some awesome silhouette art using silhouettes of dancers!
Heres what I came up with:

Ah it is SO PRETTY! Plus you can use any kind of silhouette including a home photograph!  Kids can have their own fun using silhouettes of baseball, soccer, dance, random jumping pictures, animals, and favorite shapes!
You can even use paint, glitter, or other various craft tools! Below is an example of paint and glitter glue!

Oooo Paint and Glitter Glue O.O so pretty.
Much Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bunnieclaire Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei