1 Bunnieclaire: This is New, and This is Me

Sunday, January 8, 2012

This is New, and This is Me

Posted by Unknown at 1:18 AM
Well I suppose I better introduce myself before starting all this.
My name is Claire.
I was born in Scotland, and raised most of my life in Sugar Land, Texas.
I am currently 23 years old.

This is me and the BF, on our 4 yr anni.
Photobucket
I am brutally honest, creative, exciting, and have good moral values.
I look for beauty in everything I see, but the world is changing, beauty is getting harder to find.

i love my camera.
i love my night in shining armor.
i love music that touches my soul.
i love being a redhead

OKAY so now on to the interesting part. THIS blog is for the creatively inspired lot. The ones that go to Michaels, JoAnn's, or Hobby Lobby on a daily basis just BECAUSE.

I plan to give everyone a great wealth of ideas to do at home, at school, or at parties!!
I also plan to include random talk about rabbits, because i love rabbits. =^.^=


So read up, watch up, and enjoy <3

Much Love,
Photobucket

2 comments:

Monica Marie on January 8, 2012 at 7:31 AM said...

Nice to meet you Claire! I love your red hair too! Its beautiful.

Len_Roo on January 8, 2012 at 5:05 PM said...

Love the idea with the broken crayons!! Keep them coming. =D

Post a Comment

 

Bunnieclaire Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei