1 Bunnieclaire: SAVE THE CRAYONS! DIY Microwave Crayons

Sunday, January 8, 2012

SAVE THE CRAYONS! DIY Microwave Crayons

Posted by Unknown at 7:38 AM
I hated throwing out the poor crayons that have been left at the bottom of the bucket. You know, the sad broken, chipped, and speckled ones? I always felt like it was a waste. You buy a pack of crayons to only use 1/3 of them? WASTE OF CREATIVE TOOLS.

Well now you can save your broken crayons to make BIGGER excitng new shaped crayons! All you need is a microwave, a SILICONE mold, and the crayons. Its a great project to do with the kids. At my job, I made these crayons carefully with a small group of kids and they went nuts for it! They had so much fun breaking up the crayons into smaller pieces, making awesome color schemes, and the best part was watching it melt in the microwave.

Check out my video!
Much love,
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ms. K on January 8, 2012 at 2:43 PM said...

congrats on the new blog Claire! whats funny is I put a crayola crayon maker on my list of things I want then I see this...saving my money! Yes!
<3 Kapetrich

Unknown on January 8, 2012 at 3:34 PM said...

Thank Kapetrich!!! & YAY! Im glad i saved you some money!! <3

Post a Comment

 

Bunnieclaire Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei